how to create your custom kit
The HOMECROWD formations builder has a built in kit editor to create all sorts of shirt styles. Here are just a couple of football kits created with the shirt editor in the formations creator:
We’ve analyzed over 250 football teams and created 25 of the most used styles to pick from.
- click the shirt-style toggle in the toolbox
- pick a shirt style
- color any body part by selecting the part in the toolbar and then pick a color
This is how you use the kit-editor in the formations creator:
- Once you have your team up in the formations builder, tap the Shirt-Button in the toolbar right below the pitch with your formation. This will bring up the shirt editor with the styles selector.
- All shirt-styles are in grey-tones, and the preview shirt has not been colorized right now. Pick the desired shirt style by tapping one of the kits in the selection. The preview will reflect your selection
Now colorize the shirt. Start by tapping the body-button in the toolbar. This will bring up the color-palette. Pick your desired color. The body part gets colorized and the preview shirt changes accordingly. Repeat this for all other parts
- BORDERS - to colorize the collar and the borders
- STRIPES - to colorize the stripes (if any)
- BACK - to colorize the background of the Shirt-Number and
- # - to colorize the Shirt-Number itself
- Once you’re done tap the ok-button on the top right, to apply your kit to your formation.
Your shirt style gets applied to all your players, you now have your football team up and running in your favourite colors. Go ahead and give it a try.